- Fri, Apr 02Live via ZoomApr 02, 6:00 PM – May 21, 7:30 PMLive via ZoomAt times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about attachment.
- Wed, Apr 07Live via ZoomApr 07, 9:00 AM – Apr 21, 3:00 PMLive via ZoomCould your child or students' behavior be willful of survival? Gain insight and learn strategies that deepen your connection, and empower a child's internal and external environment. Lastly, gain proactive & responsive strategies when addressing behaviors & dysregulation.
- Sat, Apr 17SimulcastApr 17, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PMSimulcastThe aim of this virtual event will be to shepherd parents and caregivers to a deeper understanding of their children's needs. The demand for practical and proven resources and tools continue to grow in order to meet the needs of children who have experienced hard places.
- Wed, May 05Live via ZoomMay 05, 9:00 AM – May 19, 3:00 PMLive via ZoomThe brain and body keeps the score of past experiences, expecially those experiences that are unpredictable, and traumatic. While the past event or experience have ended, learn how and why the brain, body and behaviors of children are altered in the present.
- Sat, May 29Live via ZoomMay 29, 9:00 AM – 9:05 PMLive via ZoomThis summer, Genesis Family Enrichment Center, Inc will host an Alert Boot Camp (ABC) for parents and caregivers. Alert Boot Camp promotes awareness of how we regulate arousal states and encourages the use of sensorimotor strategies to manage levels of alertness.